- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds to create "boats."
- In a bowl, mix cooked quinoa, chopped spinach, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each zucchini boat with the quinoa mixture.
- Place the stuffed zucchinis in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the zucchinis are tender and the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve your Stuffed Zucchini Boats hot and enjoy!