- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- Begin by preparing the chicken breasts. Season them generously with salt, pepper, and the chopped fresh rosemary. This step not only enhances the flavor but also infuses the chicken with the delightful aroma of rosemary.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the seasoned chicken breasts and cook them until they turn a beautiful golden brown and are cooked through, about 6-8 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside on a plate.
- Using the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for about a minute until it becomes fragrant. Then, pour in the pomegranate juice and balsamic vinegar, creating a vibrant and tangy sauce. Let the sauce simmer over medium heat until it thickens to your desired consistency. This will take about 5-7 minutes.
- Return the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet, and let them swim in the luscious pomegranate glaze. Allow them to simmer for an additional 2-3 minutes, ensuring that the chicken absorbs the flavors of the sauce. Baste the chicken with the glaze as it simmers to achieve a delightful coat of flavor.
- Finally, it's time to serve your masterpiece! Plate the Savory Pomegranate Glazed Chicken, spooning some of the rich sauce over each piece. Garnish with fresh rosemary to add a touch of elegance and aroma to the dish.
- Your guests will be delighted with this unique and delectable creation. The combination of sweet and savory flavors, along with the tender, juicy chicken, makes this recipe perfect for a special dinner occasion or when you simply want to treat yourself to a restaurant-quality meal at home.