- 8 oz pasta of your choice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh chives, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions until al dente; drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over low heat and add minced garlic, cooking for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Whisk in the miso paste and allow it to combine with the butter until smooth.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with the miso butter sauce.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper over the pasta, tossing again to combine.
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve your Savory Miso Butter Pasta hot.