- 2 stalks of lemongrass
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2-3 red chilies, sliced
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup of baby corn
- 1 lime, juiced
- Fish sauce to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- Crush the lemongrass stalks to release their flavors, then cut them into 2-inch pieces.
- In a pot, bring the vegetable broth to a boil and add lemongrass, coconut milk, and sliced chilies.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Add mushrooms, baby corn, and lime juice. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Season with fish sauce to taste and garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
- Serve hot and enjoy this unique Thai soup!