- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, grated ginger, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet, season with salt and black pepper, and cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until they turn pink and opaque.
- Pour the honey garlic sauce over the cooked shrimp and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, allowing the sauce to thicken and coat the shrimp.
- Serve the Honey Garlic Shrimp garnished with fresh parsley and your choice of side dishes.