- 2 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Scoop out a little avocado from each half to create space for the filling.
- In a bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and chopped basil.
- Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Fill each avocado half with the Caprese salad mixture.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the top.
- Serve your Caprese Stuffed Avocados as a fresh and delightful appetizer or side dish.