- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side or until it's cooked through and has grill marks.
- In a bowl, combine diced mango, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, honey, and ground cumin. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the grilled chicken topped with the mango salsa.