1. Equipped with function of anti reverse connection of the power supply, the module will not be damaged if the wrong power supply is connected.
2. The output comes with a self recovery fuse to protect the safe use of this relay module.
3. The module has 4 3mm fixing bolt holes for easy installation, saving time and effort, and each relay has a status indicator.
4. This 5V 8 channel relay module has stable performance of electronic components, so that your equipments can work stably.
Item Type: Relay Module
Material: Copper Clad Laminate
Size: Approx.105x52x25mm / 4.1x2x1in(L x W x H)
Input Power: 5V DC (160MA)
Quiescent Current: 0MA
Working Current: 90MA
Trigger Voltage: 0-2.5V
Trigger Current: 2MA
Input Control Signal Voltage: (0-2.5V State Low Level Relay ON) (3.3-5V State High Level Relay OFF)
DC+: Connect the power supply positive (press the relay voltage power supply)
DC-: The cathode of a power supply
CH: Relay module signal trigger end (high level trigger effective)
Meaning of high level and low level:
High level triggering refers to the fact that there is a positive voltage between the signal High level trigger refers to the signal trigger end (IN) had a positive voltage andthe negative pole of the power supply is usually between, and the triggering end of a trigger connected with the positive pole of a power supply, when the triggerend has a positive voltage or reached the trigger voltage, the relay is attracted.
Low level trigger refers to the signal triggering voltage between the end and the negative electrode of the power supply is OV, or trigger terminal voltage lower voltage than the positive power supply voltage, low to can trigger, so that relay,is usually the cathode of the power supply and the triggering end of a trigger mode connection, so that the relay is attracted.
1 x 8 Channel Solid State Relay Module
1. The power supply of the module: The power supply must be DC, and the voltage must match the voltage of the relay
2. Wiring method: When the signal trigger terminal has a low level trigger, the relay will be turned on, and the device will work with electricity