1. Adopt high-quality audio processing chip
2. The amplitude of the output audio signal is adjustable, the size of the sound can be detected, the gain is adjustable, and the performance is stable
3. Use single-point grounding wiring to reduce loop gain and improve audio signal quality
4. With fixing bolt holes for easy installation
5. Standard ARDUIN0 interface, which can be directly connected to the ARDUIN0 development board
6. Good sensitivity, built-in amplifier circuit, adjustable gain, voltage signal of sound intensity can be obtained through AD conversion
7. Suitable for ARDUIN0 platform, compatible with ARDUIN0 sensor interface
Interface description (3-wire system)
VCC: 5V voltage
GND: External GND
OUT: analog voltage signal output, signal amplitude VCC/2
The sound of the surrounding environment can be converted into electrical signals to detect the sound of the surrounding environment. The output of A0 is an analog signal, and the AD operation can be performed on the A0 terminal to collect the signal for secondary development and application. Of course, it can also be directly connected to the corresponding sound device for sound playback.
1. Connect VCC and GND, the module power indicator is on, adjust the potentiometer of the module to the appropriate position; (This potentiometer mainly adjusts the amplitude of the AO output analog signal. Under the same decibel volume, when adjusting clockwise, the AO output amplitude is larger; When adjusted counterclockwise, the smaller the AO output amplitude, when adjusted to the end, it is equivalent to the grounding of the + end of the microphone sensor.)
2. At this time, the AO end can be connected to the ADC chip or the ADC pin of the single-chip microcomputer for ADC operation, and the amplitude change value of the sound can be obtained for more flexible secondary development; the AO end can also be directly connected to speakers or headphones Realize the playback of the amplified audio signal.
1 x Sound sensor module