|Bluetooth Version||BT 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 4.4 or above; iOS 8.2 or above|
|APP Language||English, Portugu├¬s, ºáªâªüªüº║º©º╣, Deutsch, Fran├ğais, Italiano, Espa├▒ol, T├╝rk├ğe, Polskie, µùÑµ£¼×¬Ş, Malay, Greek, Thai, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Danish , Norwegian, Swedish, Filipino, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Croatian, Indonesian|
|System Language||English, Portugu├¬s, ºáªâªüªüº║º©º╣, Deutsch, Fran├ğais, Italiano, Espa├▒ol, T├╝rk├ğe, Polskie (Language availability may vary by region. More languages will be made available through OTA)|
|Message Push||English, Portugu├¬s, ºáªâªüªüº║º©º╣, Deutsch, Fran├ğais, Italiano, Espa├▒ol, T├╝rk├ğe, Polskie, µùÑµ£¼×¬Ş, Malay, Greek, Thai, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Danish , Norwegian, Swedish, Filipino, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Dutch, Croatian, Indonesian|
|Information Reminder||Call Reminder|
| Notification (Call, Text, Gmail and Smartphone App Notifications)|
|Health||Wrist-based Heart Rate (Constant, Every Minute)|
|Daily Resting Heart Rate|
|Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts|
|SpO2 Level Measurement|
|VO2 Max Measurement|
| Sleep Score and Analysis|
|Exercise and Record||GPS (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU)|
|GPS Time Sync|
|Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor Cycling, Outdoor walking, Freestyle, Ping pong, Basketball, Football, Badminton, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run, Climbing machine, Zumba, Dance, Elliptical machine, Pilates, Tennis, Yoga|
| Calorie Burn Tracking|
|Auto Goal (Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)|
|Automatic Daylight Saving Time|
|Weather (Check the weather in the next four days)|
|Do Not Disturb Mode|
|Dial Market (More than 200 Watch Faces)|
Integrated GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
Assisted GPS for fast fix times
Wrist Heart Rate Monitor
Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
|Screen||Size: 1.78 inch|
| Resolution: 390*450 pixels (341 PPI, 74.3% Screen-to-body ratio, Up to 1,000nit Brightness)|
|Glass Material: Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Always-on Mode: Support|
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 180mAh|
|Standby time in power-save mode: About 40 days|
| Training time in power-save mode: About 10-15 days|
|GPS Continuous Usage Scenario Battery Life: Up to 40 hours|
|Charging Time: About 1.5 hours|
|Charging Type: Magnetic charging base|
|Appearance & Details|
Band Material: Durable and comfortable fluororubber strap
| Watch Case Material: Aviation Aluminum|
Dial SIze: About 45*37*10.5mm
Band Width: 22mm
Wrist Circumference: 130-220mm
Net Weight: About 42g
|Packing List||1* Zeblaze Beyond 2 Smart Bracelet|
|1* Magnetic charging base|
|1* User Manual|
|1* Card Stock|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
- Why doesnÔÇÖt my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
- Why my watch doesnÔÇÖt charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
- Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isnÔÇÖt USB charging and you donÔÇÖt receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
- How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
- Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
- About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, and other health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.