JETEVEN DIY Felt Christmas Tree Merry Christmas Decorations
- ÔØñÒÇÉUpgraded felt Christmas tree with countdown calendarÒÇæ:This is our third-generation product, and we have always wanted to make changes to the basic Christmas tree. We optimized the materials and styles, and this time added the countdown calendar numbers(0-9). The product concept comes from changing the date of the last 10 days before Christmas. It is not only warm, but also a sense of participation. Let us look forward to the arrival of Christmas together!
- ÔØñÒÇÉEasy to playÒÇæ: Tie your Christmas tree and hang it on the wall with a hook or nail. Just glue the ornaments onto the fasteners.The felt christmas tree for kids wall could stimulate your child's imagination and creativity and promote hand-eye coordination.It will be the perfect Christmas present for relatives, children, and friends.
- ÔØñÒÇÉPremium QualityÒÇæ: The Felt Christmas Tree is made of 2mm thick chemical fiber wool felt, safe and non-toxic. It is not harmful to children and does not have bad smells.
- ÔØñÒÇÉWonderful ornamentsÒÇæ: The DIY felt Christmas tree with a size of 120 cm high, 60 cm wide, 2 mm thick. There are 37 pieces of stickers, 10 ├ù numbers (0-9), 27 ├ù individual ornaments (such as snowflake, Santa Claus, Santa hat, Christmas socks, snowman, candy, bells, etc.).
- ÔØñÒÇÉSuitable for many occasionsÒÇæ: New Year Christmas decoration for kids.Felt Christmas tree perfect for Christmas party, home, nursery, nursery, classroom, living room, refrigerator, shop window´╝îwall or door decor.
- ÔØñÒÇÉThe packaging is folded together, if you open it and there are creases, don't worry, you can lay it flat and iron it flat.Do your own DIY felt Christmas tree, it will add atmosphere and expect a good mood to your Christmas.
||Christmas, New Year
||10 x 6.5 x 4.8 cm/3.94'x2.56'x1.89'
Package Included :
1 x 3FT Felt Christmas tree
2 x Hat Stickers
1 x 0-9 Number Stickers Set
27 x Other Stickers
1 x Ornaments Set(Included: Digital stickers, Used for New Year's countdown. Santa Claus, Christmas hat, gloves, socks, gift boxes, stars, snowflakes, deer, bells.)