1. Why use a toroidal transformer for audio? Because the toroidal transformer has the characteristics of low magnetic leakage, fast responses, stronger power in the same volume, strong power, and strong overload capacity.
2. We know that the audio power consumption not only changes rapidly, but also changes greatly, which requires the transformer to have a strong instantaneous overload capability and a fast responses speed.
3. The toroidal transformer just meets these needs of audio. Therefore, a toroidal transformer is used in the audio system.
4. As long as the toroidal transformer is not overloaded in normal use, it is basically not hot, and it is warm under normal conditions.
5. The rated power of the power transformer refers to the output power of the power supply at the rated voltage and current, and it is the power that can be stably output for a long time.
6. Peak power refers to the maximum power that the power supply can reach in a short period of time, which can generally be maintained for about 30 seconds. The peak voltage of the transformer is 1.414 times the effective value voltage in the original rated output power, and the current will also increase accordingly at this time, so it is generally understood that the peak power of the transformer is equal to 2 times the rated power.
Product name: Dual power supply ring cow transformer (for power amplifier)
Peak power: 100W
Size: Diameter 9CM, thickness 4CM without base, manual measurement has errors, those who mind are careful to shoot.
Product weight: 925g┬▒15g
Input voltage: 220V 50HZ
Output voltage: dual power supply 12V/15V/18V/20V/22V/24V (optional)
The error varies according to the input voltage, usually the output is slightly higher than the marked parameters, please pay attention!
Beginners can save costs and reduce costs by using this transformer.
1 x Transformer