- Large capacity password key box, safe and reliable .
- Stop worrying about hiding your keys under your doormat or behind a plant pot. Make sure that you always have the ability to get inside your home .
- Wall Mounted Key Storage Security Lock. It has enough room to hold up keys inside. The wall-mounted key safe has been built to last, it has a simple design to complement any decor. This key safe comes with the necessary fixtures and fittings for mounting. It is made of hard and resilient materials that are resistant to the force of a hammer, sawing, prying and the weather. The four-digit combination is easy to use and resets whenever you need to change it .
- Key storage door pivots and opens smoothly and remains attached to lock-body for convenient operation .
- Reinforced body withstands hammering, sawing and prying .
Stytle´╝êOptional) : Large Silver / Small Silver
Large Silver Size ´╝ÜAbout ´╝êOuter Box´╝ë14.1 * 10.1cm / 5.6 * 4' ´╝ø´╝êInside The Box´╝ë11.8 * 8 * 4.1cm / 4.7 * 3.1 * 1.6'
Small Silver Size ´╝ÜAbout ´╝êOuter Box´╝ë11.8 * 8.4cm / 4.6 * 3.3' ; ´╝êInside The Box´╝ë 9 * 6.3 * 3.3cm / 3.5 * 2.5 * 1.3'
Material : Aluminum Alloy
How to open the key box correctly:
1 . Pull down the black waterproof and dustproof cover, you can see the password wheel and the open button .
2 . Turn the password to 0-0-0-0 (the factory password of the key box is 0-0-0-0) .
3 . Press the open button to keep it pressed, and open the lid by pulling the cover to the outside .
4 . Close the lid and lock the password by dialing the password .
How To Set A Password :
1 . The RESET position is to set the button position, dial from A to B ( Figure 1 ) .
2 . Toggle the password to turn to the desired password ( Figure 2 ) .
3 . Reset the setting button from B to A ( Figure 3 ) .
4 . Special reminder: don't disruption the password immediately after the setting is completed, first move one to test whether the password set is correct .
1 . Please close the waterproof and dustproof cover when not in use, which can effectively extend the service life of the lock .
2 . We don't recommend using a combination of passwords that are easy to crack, such as '0-0-0-0'.
3 . If it is not used for a long time, please open the lock once a week, which can effectively extend the service life of the lock .
1 x Key Box
1 x Installation Kit