Shutdown button: Press to turn off the thermostat, and then press to turn on the thermostat.
P0. Set the startup temperature:
Press the Setup button to enter the internal menu. The default display is P0. Press the Setup button again and set the desired startup temperature by pressing the up and down buttons.
P1. Set the stop temperature:
Press the setup button to enter the internal menu, the display is P0, switch to P1 by the up and down keys, press the setup button again, and set the required stop temperature by the up and down buttons.
P2. Set the temperature correction:
In the same way, enter the internal menu, switch to P2 by pressing the up and down buttons, press the setting button again, and set the required calibration temperature by pressing the up and down buttons. (Note: In the setting, if the detected temperature value is 0.5 °C larger than the actual temperature value, then the calibration temperature to be set is -0.5 ° C. If the detected value is 1 ° C smaller than the actual temperature value, the set calibration temperature is required. It is 1 ° C. Detection temperature + correction temperature = actual temperature.)
P3. Set the delay start:
In the same way, enter the internal menu, switch to P3 by pressing the up and down buttons, press the setting button again, and set the required delay time by the up and down buttons, the unit is minute. (Note: Delay start is generally used for compressor refrigeration. If it is used in refrigerator freezer, this value needs to be set. According to compressor back pressure, the general setting is 3-6 minutes, if you are not using it for control or doesn't need delay function, skip directly.
Start temperature > stop temperature = cooling mode (output is connected to the cooling unit)
1. Connect the power supply and heating or cooling equipment according to the wiring diagram above (note the positive and negative poles)
2. Press and hold the up key to set the starting temperature. When the screen number flashes, press the up and down keys to set the starting temperature you want. After setting, wait for 5 seconds to brake the system.
3. Press and hold the key to set the stop temperature. When the screen number flashes, press the up and down keys to set the desired stop temperature. After setting, wait for 5 seconds to automatically save the data.
4. Restore the factory: Colleagues press and hold the up and down keys for 5 seconds, when the screen displays 888, the factory is restored.
5. Press the power off button to turn off the thermostat and press to turn on the thermostat.