- Honeycomb breathable insole, soft and comfortable, breathable and sweat-absorbent.
- High-elastic non-slip EVA sole for comfortable shock absorption and effective cushioning.
- Breathable and refreshing.
- Anti-slip sole pattern, effectively improve the sole slip and grip.
- Washing is not easy to deform, easy to care.
Package Included: 1 Pair x FREETIE Fly Weave Sneakers
Note: 1.Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid. 2.The colors may have different as the difference display, please understand.
Menâ€™s Size Chart
SIZE EXPLANATION (Required): 1. Please choose a suitable size base on your feet length. 2. Please place your order in US size while actual shoesâ€™ size tags may show in CN/EUR size. 3. Some tagsâ€™ UK/US size number may be different from our size chartâ€™s UK/US size number, please take our size chart as the standard reference. 4. Sizes of these shoes are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying one more size larger
About Size: As different companies has their own defined size charts, we advise customers to choose a suitable size base on feet length measurement rather than select the size you usually wear directly. Sorry that we wonâ€™t be responsible for incorrect size disputes.
About Color: The shoe color in this product page is only for your reference. Actual product color may be lightly different than the picture shows here due to monitor chromatic aberration or photography light condition.
About Smell: Shoes may have smell because of glue, shoe polish or being completely sealed during transportation. Please put them under good ventilation for several days and smell will be gone.
How to choose your size:
1. Measure your feet length by following the below picture instruction. 2. Refer our size chart to see which size match your feet length. 3. one of your feet is larger or longer than another, you should choose the size which match your larger foot. 4. If your instep or foot type are larger than ordinary, you are advised to buy a larger size. 5. Please note that deviation may happen if you use wrong measure method.