- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, combine sesame oil, soy sauce, grated ginger, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper.
- Toss cauliflower florets in the sesame ginger mixture until well coated.
- Spread the coated cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Serve your Sesame Ginger Roasted Cauliflower and enjoy the unique flavors!