- 1 whole chicken (about 4-5 pounds)
- 2 lemons, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash and dry the chicken, then rub it with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Stuff the chicken with halved lemons, garlic, and half of the chopped herbs.
- Sprinkle the remaining herbs on top of the chicken.
- Roast the chicken in the preheated oven for about 60-75 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve your Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken with your favorite sides.