For the Sauce:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
For the Stir-Fry:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cooked rice for serving
1. Prepare the Sauce:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, and chicken broth. Set aside.
2. Cook the Chicken:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the chicken strips and stir-fry until they are cooked through and golden brown. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
3. Stir-Fry the Broccoli:
- In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the broccoli florets and stir-fry for about 3-4 minutes until they are tender-crisp.
4. Add Garlic and Ginger:
- Add minced garlic and ginger to the skillet and stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
5. Combine and Simmer:
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and broccoli. Stir well to combine.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for a few minutes, thickening and coating the ingredients.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve the Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry over cooked rice.